- Donation Classes for FOPAS Join Om Prana Yoga Teacher Trainees as they complete their practicum classes! These are $5 donation classes, unless you want to donate more! All proceeds will go to our buddies at Friends of Parkville Animal Shelter. Cash or checks only and all checks should be made to FOPAS.
It doesn’t get any better than that! Take ...
- Kirtan Friday, August 24th, 7:30 pm
If you missed July’s Kirtan, you MISSED OUT!
Kirtan is a celebration of community and the self! Singing ‘mantras’ (chants) to various melodies, Kirtan is an opportunity to express creativity through voice, instruments, and being in community. Chanting has long been used to quiet the mind, open our hearts, and settle in ...
- LoveYourBrain Yoga 6 Week Series-Mondays,
Starting October 29th 2:30-4 pm
The LoveYourBrain Yoga program is a 6-week yoga and meditation series, that is FREE for people who have experienced a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and their caregivers.
Om Prana’s first FUNdamental 6-week series will begin on
Monday, October 29th
and registration is required by both people with TBI survivor and their caregivers ...
- Yoga in the Park-Parkville Days Sunday, August 19th 9 am-9:45 am
Join Om Prana Yoga for their 4th Annual Yoga in the Park celebrating Parkville Days! Bring your friends, family, neighbors & sense of humor to English Landing Park for a morning of yoga in the park. No experience necessary and all ages welcome. You will need some water & Towel ...
- Allure the Adventure Within: Wellness Retreat Steamboat Springs, Colorado
October 17-21, 2018
“Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” -Rumi
Are you someone who’s worked really hard through life and needs a little adventure?
Have you daydreamed about being in a beautiful place surrounded by mountains?
Do you look at beautiful photos of sunsets and wish you had time ...